1.Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
2.I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,but if you wish the wish the witch wishes,I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
3.I scream, you scream,we all scream for ice-cream!
4.How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5.The driver wa10岁小孩的癫痫病能好吗s drunk and drove the doctor’s car directly into the deep ditch.
1. A bigblack bear sat on a big black bug (虫子).
2. A bigblack bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
3. A bigblack bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyalwarrior will rarely worry why we rule.
5. A noiseannoys an oyster (牡蛎), but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann andAndy's anniversary(周年纪念)is in April.
7. Bake bigbatches(一炉，一批) of bitter brown bread.
8. Big blackbugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
9. Blackbackground, brown background.
10. Blake'sblack bike's back brake (后闸)bracket 武汉治癫痫好医院block (托架垫块)broke.
11. Blue gluegun, green glue gun.
12. Caution:Wide Right Turns
13. EachEaster(复活节) Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. Elizabethhas eleven elves (elf的复数，小精灵，调皮孩子) inher elm tree(榆树).
15.Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
16. Freshfried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.
17. Freshlyfried fresh flesh(肉).
18. Greenglass globes (球体)glow (发光发热)greenly.
19. He threwthree balls.
20. He threwthree free throws.
21. Here's aneasy game to play. Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How manycookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cookcould cook as many cooki济南治疗癫病好医院es as a good cook who could cook cookies.
23. How manysaws(锯) could a see-saw(跷跷板) saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How muchoil boil can a gum boil(牙龈脓肿)boil if a gum boil canboil oil?
25. I thoughta thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. Ifthe thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't havethought so much.
26. I wish Iwere what I was when I wished I were what I am.
27. I wish towish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, Iwon't wish the wish you wish to wish.
28. I wishyou were a fish in my dish
29. If twowitches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If younotice武汉羊羔疯治好要多少钱 this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing. 31. It's notthe cough that carries you off(夺去生命), it's the coffin(棺材) they carry you off !
32. Littlered lorry
33. MissSmith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
34. Nevertrouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
35. Nothingis worth thousands of deaths.
36. Picky (挑剔的)people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Peter Pan Peanut isthe peanut picky people pick.
37. Ripewhite wheat reapers reap(收割) ripe white wheat right.
38. She saidshe should sit.
39. She sellssea shells on the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
40. Shut upthe shutters(百叶窗) and sit in the shop.